Herp Husbandry Patron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Herp Husbandry Patron Forum

This forum is for the top-two ranks of patrons. You can discuss different issues you have, ideas, etc.

You are not connected. Please login or register

All patrons read this before posting!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1All patrons read this before posting! Empty All patrons read this before posting! Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:55 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Hi all!

This is the first message in this forum, and in it I will run through a few basics.

First, this forum is for PATRONS ONLY. Also, when registering, patrons must USE THEIR PATREON USERNAME. If they don't, I won't know if they are actually a patron, and I will ban them. I don't mean to sound harsh, but if people can get on here without becoming a patron first, then that kinda defeats the purpose of Patreon. Smile

Second, no vulgar or explicit content of any kind is allowed. I don't need to elaborate on this; it's pretty self-explanatory. If anyone does anything like that, they will be immediately banned, with no explanation necessary.

Third, have fun, and learn doing it! Herp Husbandry is designed to educate people. That's the real purpose of this forum.

Fourth, KINDLY help others if they need it. NO JUDGEMENT IS TOLERATED.

Thank you for supporting me. Enjoy!

--Admin

https://herphusbandry.weebly.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum